IT Support Engineer Apprentice
- Ref: II/ISEA
Our client has an exciting position for an IT Support Engineer Apprentice to join their busy team in St Albans. No experience is required, if you have a passion for IT and keeping up to date with the latest IT and Tech this could be the perfect opportunity to kickstart your career!
The successful candidate will be working alongside their experienced team as well as completing a level 3 IT Solutions Technician Apprenticeship with our industry specialist training provider.
Duties and responsibilities of the IT Support Engineer Apprentice:
- Reacting to client call outs across London
- Proactive monitoring and maintenance, remotely from home or on client site
- Project work on client network infrastructure, hardware and system upgrades
- Supporting desktops, laptops, servers, local and cloud-based networks
- Exposure to all our clients technologies onsite to (learn) support
Desired Skills of the IT Support Engineer Apprentice:
- A genuine and proven passion for IT in personal life
- Driven and motivated self-learner
- Very well spoken & presented for high profile client facing
- Attention to detail
Qualification requirements for the IT Support Engineer Apprentice:
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Benefits of the IT Support Engineer Apprentice:
- A competitive salary
- Long term career progression
- Industry recognised training and qualification
- Overtime available
- Pre-paid oyster card for free travel
To be eligible for a government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.