Technical Support Executive (Nights)
- Ref: NP/TSEN3
We are now looking for a Technical Support Executive (Nights) to join our busy team in Hedge End!
Shift: Full Time 4 on 4 off 19:30 – 07:30
Salary: up to £23,000 Per annum
To support our resellers, customers, and internal teams to ensure we deliver the best customer experience possible. Provide technical support for our marketing leading technology service, card machines and online payments. This role will involve taking ownership of customer requests to find timely solutions; enabling the customer to continue taking payments. Own our stock management process overnight and contribute to application testing. We are looking for an individual that is passionate about customer service and exceeding customer expectations. The type of person we are looking for will have ideally had previous experience working within a technical support team (although this is not essential) and has an interest in technology although this doesn’t necessarily have to have been within the card payments industry. A passion for helping people and supporting a range of technologies.
Technical Support Executive (nights) Duties:
- Be the first point of contact via phone, emails and webchat for new and existing customers taking ownership of their technical requests.
- Liaise with their resellers, merchants, partners and colleagues internally to ensure they capture all the necessary information to support their customers with a focus on technical support for card terminals, online payment services and technology platforms.
- Working with our partners including terminal manufacturers, acquiring banks and banking gateway providers as required to establish services and resolve challenges on behalf of their customers.
- Support order fulfilment including dispatching stock from site and updating stock records.
- Updating their internal systems through the stages of order, keeping our customers informed at every stage.
- Manage the out of hours escalation process during any unforeseen emergency to find a quick resolution limiting impact on service.
- Monitor multiple environments and assist with running application tests to spot potential environment failure or defects.
- Communicate and co-ordinate with colleagues and other teams in the business to ensure we deliver upon our customers’ expectations.
- A well-structured individual that can plan and manage their time effectively, being efficient, self-motivated and organised is essential.
- Can recognise and discuss additional services that may suite customers to enhance the service offered.
Technical Support Executive (nights) Requirements:
- Passionate about delivering the best customer experience possible.
- Ability to take ownership of customer requests and work with colleagues and other departments to ensure we deliver upon our customers’ requirements and expectations.
- Excellent listening and communication skills, able to communicate with people at all levels.
- Well-structured and organised, able to prioritise work.
- Proactive, tenacious, committed and hungry to succeed.
- Ability to trace patterns and spot anomalies
If you feel like you meet the above criteria of the Technical Sales Executive (Nights), please apply now!